Tonche Transit, Inc. (845)-688-7350
Terms and Conditions
TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions apply to all BARD/NYC SHUTTLE service. These rules may be changed at any time without prior notice.
- Tickets issued are valid only for the dates, times and locations stated on the ticket. Passengers must present the ticket and a valid ID for boarding and the name on the ticket must match the name on the valid ID.
- TTI reserves the right to refuse transportation to any person under the influence of intoxicating beverages or drugs or who is unable to take care of oneself or to any person whose conduct is, or is likely to be, objectionable to other passengers. Any person who refuses to follow any lawful rule or regulation may be removed at any time and place in the discretion of the driver. TTI will not issue compensation to any passenger removed en route.
- Smoking is prohibited aboard the coach in accordance with State and Federal laws.
- TTI is not responsible for any delays caused by traffic, road conditions, accidents, breakdowns or other conditions beyond its control and does not guarantee any departure or arrival time.
- Ticket purchases are final and are not refundable or changeable. There will be no refund or reschedule for any unused or partially used service. TTI reserves the right to cancel coaches due to weather/traffic/coach condition and in the event of such cancellation, TTI may refund the ticket price or exchange for a ticket at another time or date, in its discretion.
- Reservations are non-transferrable and, if presented for transportation by any person other than for whom originally purchased, will be void.
- TTI does not allow the transport of weapons of any kind or any material that would be classified by the DOT as hazardous material and no such items may be brought on board a TTI coach or placed in its baggage bins. This includes, without limitation, acids, ammunition, animals, combustible liquids, compressed gases, corpses, cremated remains, explosives, firearms, flammable liquids, poisons, radioactive materials.
- No pets or animals are allowed, except for a trained service animal accompanying a person with special needs.
- Please be courteous with the use of any cell phones. In order to prevent cell phone usage that becomes disruptive or discourteous, TTI reserves the right to prohibit cell phone usage at any time during the trip.
- TTI does not provide checked baggage service and assumes no liability or responsibility for baggage or any other personal articles in bins or brought on board by passengers. Passengers are responsible for all of their baggage and personal articles and its retrieval upon arrival at the destination.
- The venue and place of trial of any dispute that may arise out of the Bard/NYC Shuttle service or these terms and conditions, to which Tonche Transit, Inc., or its agents, officers or employees is a party, shall be in Ulster County, New York.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. The images cannot be downloaded or used without prior consent. If you wish to use an image please contact us. The banner image is owned by Julie Sitney of Upstate Photos.
- This website contains Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) designed by Cloverswift Solutions. Please do not use any style sheets without first contacting us. If a style sheet is not owned by us we will direct you to the proper owner for licensing terms.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- This site was checked for valid links with this Link Checker, a free online tool. We try our best to prevent broken links, but if you come across one please feel free to contact us and let us know.